The Epic Campaign
The Legion is the fist of Four Mile Island, the bulk of their military might. Based upon the design of Sotark – a design from another world, which itself was based on the ultimate warriors of Nix – the Legion is powerful enough to sweep all opposition from its path. Each legionnaire is a mechanical being given life by stealing it; literally implanting the heart of a living being into its chest.
The Legion is adaptable; by studying the workings of other creatures the creator of the Legion – a powerfully smart Gnome named Tink- can add alterations to Sotark, and all of the other legionnaires.
Updates to the Legion:
- Over-Pressured Increased Paradoxical Body Oil (From Elder Aboleth): Close burst 1, creates difficult terrain. Spend X healing surges to increase size of blast by X squares.
- Vision Covering One-Way-See-Through Plates (From Greater Basilisk): Immunity to gaze attacks.
- Sleek Muscle-Enhanced Plating For Sub-Ground Excursions (From Dire Bullette): Burrow speed equal to your remaining healing surge value.
- Enhanced Vision Apparatus (From Cyclops King): Truesight out to a number of squares equal to remaining healing surge value.
- Resurrection Module (From Lich): Allows downloading and saving of consciousness of slain legionnaire into new body. Takes a number of days equal to healing surges spent.
- Trans-Dimensional Space-Warping (From Exceptional Eladrin): Feystep a number of squares equal to remaining healing surge value.
- Extra Arms (From Girallon Alpha King): Daily power to gain an extra minor action. If you are at a milestone, this becomes an encounter power.
- In-Planer Communications (From Elder Brain): Allows telepathic communication between all legionnaires on the same Plane.
- Spikes Implanted In Soles (From Dwarf): Forced movement -1.
- Flamethrower Implanted In Arm (From Dragonborn)
- Enhanced Aiming (From Elf): As Elven accuracy.
- Built-In Chest Mirror (From Halfling)
- Grappling Hook